Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy 30th Anniversary

DAD. MOM.

My wonderfully wonderful parents are celebrating 30 years of marriage this week!! That's so awesome.  As TT and I just "celebrated" our 9 month anniversary of marriage last week, I can only hope that we're as happy and hard working in 30 years like my parents are today.  These two are my heros...and I must say both my mom and dad are super mindful of my love for fashion, and clothes.  In fact, this zip up I'm wearing below is a gift from my dad last week.  

Doesn't my mom look like 29 years old??
BROTHER. BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND.

How stylish is she?  White denim, check!  Her shoes are amazing, a classic black t, with a grey sweater, and denim coach bag.  STYLE MUCH??  I always envy her wonderful outfits.  

Zip Up- Lole gifted from dad, Jeans-J.Brand, Purse-gifted from TT, Flats-gifted from TT
*note TT's belt, it's alligator skin, and I love it!*

We celebrated at Tuscany, just down the road from where we live with some amazing food.  Happy anniversary Mom and Dad.  You guys are the best!!

9 comments:

Jen Hsieh said...

aww congratulations to your mom and dad! 30 years is amazing and deserves a celebration. :)

Samantha said...

Aww thats so lovely - congrats :)

Cher said...

Thanks for the pictures Meg!!!! Love them!!! You guys are great!!!

tallyspank said...

i miss you and TT. seriously. come visit.

tallyspank said...

i miss you and TT. seriously. come visit.

WeShop said...

Awwwwwwww, 30 years! What a great achievement. Sending best wishes from Scotland. xx

anya said...

Love your cute parents. My parents celebrated the same in December!

Fashion Insanity said...

Congrats!! Nice pictures

Homestar10 said...

Megs- This has been such a fun visit. Love you. Grandma Bets