Thursday, October 27, 2011

via instagram

We no longer have our trusty Blackberry's, which means we've moved onto iPhones, and instagram.  I really enjoy having at least two cameras with me, and so having a decent camera on my phone makes that pretty easy. This last week, there have been some fun lunch dates (and dinner dates too!), lots of good food, Halloween celebrations and decorations, and watching TT coach football.  Happy fall.
The man himself. 
 Sunday morning, TT and I enjoyed made from scratch pancakes.  The cute dish towel is from my mom.

Isn't the fall season just beautiful?  If you're on instagram, I'm thistinygem.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love these pictures! i am a photographer but sometimes i can't have my SLR camera with me, so i like having instagram and photostudio on my iPhone. :)

http://helloannabeth.wordpress.com

Ciara said...

Danielle and i just looked through your blog talking about how flippin cute you are!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Love these photos! And I adore those brown leather boots. Perfect! I've been looking for some just like them.