Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's SOO fashionable to cook!



I have been wanting to make these pancakes since I got Pioneer Woman's Cookbook.  Oh man, these were on the first page the cookbook fell open to, and looked delicious.  Finally, today after church I made them.  As you can see, I can't make them look as pretty as PW can, but I definitely recommend this recipe for pancakes...*there is a secret ingredient in these!* Anyway, TT and I downed this pile of goodness faster than you can say "Merry Christmas!!"


This was one meal that I wasn't worried about having too much butter, because I figure it's okay to splurge once in awhile.  These were delish! I can't wait to try these recipes PW's cookbook:
  • Meatloaf
  • Homemade Ranch with Iceberg Wedge
  • Lasagna 
  • Breakfast Bowls - - sounds exciting, right?



Want to know another cookbook with fabulous recipes?  The Gathering Of Friends, has amazing recipes, with memorable table scapes, and interior decor ideas too! I just love good ideas!

More style posts coming soon, but for now, happy eating, and happy holidays!  Have a killer recipe? Send it my way, puhleeze!

After all, it's SOO fashionable to cook.

1 comment:

Cher said...

yummmmmmmyyyyyy!!!! will you make me some?