Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Problem.

I have a cold.  My left eye has successfully watered a gallon worth of tears all day, and my left nostril has been randomly dripping all day like someone is slightly turning on and off a faucet continuously.  This has been going on ALL day.  Tonight, after dinner, I asked sweet hubs take a picture of my outfit.  When I brought them up on the computer I wanted to cry. Did I really look like that all day?

My bangs were split right down the middle.
My white shirt had one sleeve rolled and the other sleeve wasn't. seriously
My left eye makeup was smeared beyond belief.
And can a cold make your thighs expand? bad news

So naturally, I said goodbye to those pictures.  Wish me luck tomorrow.
Oh, and found some skinny jeans today, don't know if I feel like wearing them though. 
On a lighter note, the family is going to Disneyland this weekend!  Yay!
And this is me and hubs on our honeymoon.



13 comments:

Elaine said...

I'm so sorry you're sick!! I hope I didn't get you sick... If I did, I owe you some chicken soup. Big time.

Have fun in Disneyland! So jealous...

kate maggie said...

i hope you feel better!...and im sure you looked fine! you're so pretty. thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog..also - have an amazing time at disney land. very very jealous! x

Ebony Arwen said...

Woo Disneyland! Surely that fixed everything? Sorry you were feeling like crap today... I'm sure you didn't look half as bad as you thought you did.
Can't wait to see your skinny jeans on!

Ebony Arwen said...

*Surely that will fix everything :)
Oops.

faye said...

that sounds awful, but at lesat you ended that post on a gd notee :)
disneyland is wickeddd, well the one in paris is anyway!
Thanks for commenting, would love to hear from you again

FAYE
X

Laura Demetriou said...

Oh poor you! Hope you feel better soon, chicken soup and lots of water are what you need right now.

Take care lovely!

Kayla said...

Thanks for commenting! Cute blog, followed. (:

Mary said...

I've stumbled across your blog on several occasions, and after the most recent time I decided I couldn't stay away -- I'm a fan of your blog!

I hate days where I feel gross. I want to stay in bed all day and watch stupid TV. I hope you feel better soon!


www.maryslastchancewishlist.blogspot.com

Shannon King said...

Aww I'm so sorry! Being sick makes you feel straight up fugly. Feel better! xx

Maria S. Turley said...

Cute couple! Sorry about your sickies... :(
You know those red & white kicks you picked out for me??? Lot's of great comments on them yesterday! Thanks again Megs!

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Yay, I hope you feel better soon dear Megara! And have fun in Disneyland :-) Hope you will share some pictures from that trip...

Cheers: Evi

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

im sorry that you're sick...
my nose always gets runny too..so i can relate! i have allergic rhinitis...so my nose doesn't function really well..hehe.
i wish i can send you one of my cakes!

have fun in disneyland! :D

gizellefaye.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Aw... I hope you feel better soon!! Have fun at Disneyland, though!

Also wanted to let you know I gave you an award on my blog...

-Megan