Friday, February 19, 2010

Do the Mall Walk

Have you always thought mall walking was for OLD PEOPLE? Or never heard of mall walking? Well I did it this morning! I loved it! My mom and I went super early so we could workout together, and it was seriously a great workout.  An hour of fast paced walking never felt so good (especially when you can window shop at the same time)!!  Anyway,  with the weather so chilly in Salt Lake very early in the morning, mall walking is a great solution to getting a long walk workout completed comfortably, and safely!  Anyway, I love sporty clothes, and although I never post pictures of me in any of my sport-like outfits, I decided to today.  This sweatshirt is new and awesome and BRIGHT!!  And I love it, even though it may not be chic, it's sporty, and that is probably a better description of my true style anyway.
What I'm Wearing:
Sweatshirt: Nikita
T (underneath): Nike
Pants: UnderArmor
Shoes: Asics, the best and most comfortable shoes made for a workout, also wearing Asics socks

I know this is way different than any other post I've done, but I just have to be honest with what I wear the majority of the time that I'm not dressed for work/school/church/date nights/ etc. Have a fabulous Friday!

15 comments:

ga said...

I flippin' LOVE your sweatshirt!!! I want it but they only have black left *cry*

Heather J said...

i love that you posted this outfit. it's awesome! + so is mall walking. :)

liz said...

I think it's great to share workout clothes, it's still stylish!

brooke said...

i love seeing bloggers in their "real" clothes! haha. you know what I mean.

xx

Ann Barlow said...

I LOVE that jacket!! (This outfit reminds me of London :)

LyddieGal said...

I don't think I could handle mall walking without mall shopping!

but it does seem like a really wonderful alternative to FREEZING in 30 degree weather!

Alex said...

Oh wow, that sweatshirt is amazing! And I love your post - it's really nice to see bloggers doing something a bit different.

Tabitha said...

What a great way to do all 3 things at once: workout, spend time with a loved one and (window) shop. It reminds me of an episode of Modern Family where there were old mall walkers and mall security was clearing the path for the senior citizens.

tallyspank said...

i totally own the same asics. exact color. love them. love the green too. fantastic darling.

Keeley said...

Cute workout gear, especially the sweatshirt. My mom and I do mall walking, too. The only problem is the temptation to stop for breakfast in the food court (mmm... Arby's, Cinnabon, McDonald's, Chick-Fil-A...).

Erin Pick said...

Meg,
this is so much more you, and may i add..... so much cuter than anything else cute you have posted!
this gets my vote!
um... any new puma's?

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

k no fair you look super gorge even working out!! i love the workout outfit its too cute!

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

love the color of your sweatshirt!
and i never thought mall walking can be an exercise! :D that's a very good idea!

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Jen said...

You look wonderful, even in your workout clothes! :)

Melissa said...

I love mall walking! I haven't done it in a long time. It's nice to be warm. Plus I never looked so cute!
*On your hair. I like what it's doing. But I am never opposed to thinning it out some. I think it's fun to add the texture.