Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Weekend In a Skinny

Friday night:  TT and I went out for sushi, and by sushi I mean I went out for sushi and he got chicken.  But nonetheless, it was so so so good.  Mikado is probably one of my favorite, like top three restaurants of choice.   When my sushi came out, the waiter looked at it, and said, "Oh, umm you didn't order the On Death roll did you?" Definitely not.  Just the normal veggie tempura, and playboy roll.  He says, "Oh, okay well this roll to the right is on us."  Excuse me, the "On Death" roll is on you guys?  Thanks.  TT ended up trying it first, I mean we may as well try it, and he said it wasn't bad. That was a lie.  We didn't finish that roll...not even close.  Saturday we woke up earlyish took Crew running, and spring cleaned.  I felt like Danny Tanner from Full House because I was enjoying it a little too much.  But we're clean now!  We even took down the Christmas lights.  We met my parents and brother and gf for dinner at Market Street.  Another delicious meal. 
Yep.  I wore these pants both Friday and Saturday night.  They're just so comfortable.  I love them more and more every day. 
Random question: Is anyone doing or done P90X?  Just curious, I love workout videos, and I keep hearing P90 P90 P90 - is it good? Is it worth the money?  If it's worth it, I may just want to try it!

14 comments:

daisychain said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!

Jen Hsieh said...

awww sounds like you had fun this weekend! those jeans fit you perfectly and they definitely look comfortable :)
and yum, now i'm craving some sushi!

liz said...

Omg I love your Full House reference, you didn't clean the cleaning tools did you?
I love your two looks, this is a perfect one piece, two ways outfit. One casual, one dressy!
P90x sounds awesome, if you didn't have to do chin-ups, how do you drill that into the ceiling???

Jen said...

Those skinnies suit you down to the ground! Love them with heels and pumps. Glad you had a fun weekend!

poodle said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE P90X. it's HARD (i almost threw up twice when the first time I did the core workout, and couldn't walk up the stairs the day after the plyometrics) but SO worth it. you will be a changed woman. trust me.

Elaine said...

What the... "On Death" roll? That doesn't sound very appetizing...

We still need to do sushi together!!

Lisa said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend. Those skinnies look so good on you, I understand why you wore them all weekend.

Alex said...

My Dad is 5 weeks into P90X and is loving it so far, although he struggles with the jumping exercises, hahaha.

Sounds like you had a fab weekend :)

Madeline Veenstra said...

Love this outfit! Death roll? That sounds terrifying :(

(always)alanna said...

sounds fun- love that first photo!
and i've heard p90x is RIDICULOUS hard and takes some seriouss discipline lol
xx
i adore your blog girl- be back soon!

Law Girl said...

My fiance and I did P90X last fall. YOu will work SUPER hard. I could barely walk up the stairs the first week. It definitely works though. Unfortunately it takes a lot of discipline and you have to do it everyday. We stopped doing it during finals last semester and haven't picked it back up yet. If you have the time and discipline though...I definitely recommend it.

Unknown said...

One of my closest friends is a very avid workout fiend and loves PX960...but you have to have that pole, I think?? That detours me.

Shannon King said...

Dare I ask, what was in the On Death roll? I'm a huge sushi fan. I had this amazing Valentine's Day roll.. it was a mix of spicy tuna & mayo. Very rich, so I could only eat two. xx

Andie said...

We came up to SLC last year for vacation and went skiing at Snowbird and Snowbasin while we were there! And we had an AMAZING dinner at this spanish restaurant- all tapas. I think it was called Cafe Madrid...

anyway- I love it up your way! Beautiful country! :)