Thursday, March 25, 2010

Brunch

This morning I met my mom, aunt, sister, and niece for brunch at the new Corner Bakery Cafe...at least it's new to Salt Lake!  I love that there is finally a cafe close to the U!  I really liked the atmosphere, and the food was awesome too! Any suggestions on what to get next time?  I know that trenches are definitely in this spring - and I love this one!  I was definitely surprised to see that it is made by Columbia because it is very fitted.
What I'm Wearing:
Black T: A.G. (my favorite part about this shirt is the memory I have getting it in Boston, 3yrs. ago)
Jeans: Suzy (also worn here)
Shoes: Target these are new, go get some they are so so affordable!
Trench: Columbia via altrec.com
Purse: Marc Jacobs, a gifted to me right before I got married
aunt amos, mom, evc, best sister ever

I almost cut bangs tonight.  They're at such an awkward stage (as evidenced by these pictures).  I thought about trying to cut them myself, but let's get real - that would be a big mistake.  Are you guys doing anything fun for spring break? Do you get a spring break?

15 comments:

kate maggie said...

Thanks for the lovely comment..you look great here! You're gorgeous. Love the outfit..especially the shoes!

Caroline said...

You have a darling blog!!! Thanks for stopping by Coeur de La!! XO

JoAnna Duncan said...

You all have such beautiful smiles!
I've tagged your blog for an award, have a look at the post titled My 1st Blog award x
www.thebeanscene.onsugar.com

Danielle said...

Those jeans are fabulous!!!!

Alex said...

No spring break for me but it's not too long till Easter now, hurrah!

Love the trench :)

Keeley said...

That trench is made by Columbia? Wow! I'll have to check it out.

I love trenches, but we get a lot of rain here and most don't have hoods. I've "discovered" that if I wear a rain hat I can keep my hair cute, but still rock a trench on spring days. Plus, a rain hat folds up and fits in my purse.

Tiffany Kadani said...

I love a good brunch and brunch with family is even better. Cute! I say cut the bangs!

Jen said...

Your family are gorgeous! And so well dressed, too. Love that red polka dot shirt!

Hope Chella said...

I love this look a lot :) xx

http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

Heather Feather said...

Everyone looks so happy. :)

No spring break for us. Just truckin' til April 21st!

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

oh, i love clothes with a memory to them...i get hooked to a smell or the music associate with what i'm wearing...too weird huh?hehe.

love those shoes! wish we have target here...or the shoes are for sale on one of the shops here. :D

join the bags of love giveaway:
♥ bags of love giveaway | vanilla ice cream ♥

Unknown said...

I'm a fan of trench coats. very nice! no spring break - cuz back i go!! monday - booo....but then easter long weekend - woot woot!
SB

Law Girl said...

Cute trench! And I love the heels :)

my name's Morgan. said...

This is a really cute outfit, I love the shoes & the trench. Your blog is areally interesting read :)
-Morgan
www.catch13.blogspot.com

Sweet Southern Prep said...

So I'm trying to change up my blog a little, and love the simplicity of yours! How did you get yours to look the way it does? Thanks for the help!