Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Purple Mountains

I recently organized the shoes in my closet, and I saw these in the way back.  I wanted to put them on right away and finish cleaning in them.  I love these beauties, and I've had to put them away for the winter.  A little update for all of you attending the blogger meet up downtown...it's going to be AWESOME!! And let me remind you: this is for anyone who blogs! Whether you've been blogging a week, or for years, you're invited! Whether you blog about your business or your life, or your family, or your thoughts, you're invited!  This is a chance for all of us to meet new people and new friends who are somehow connected through the magical blogosphere. Please come! It's going to be so much fun, and we have some giveaways for the night! 
I need a serious tan.  My legs are so pasty. 
 
What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Anthropologie
Shirt Underneath: Anthropologie
Shoes: Same Edelman

Can't wait for the sun to come out and for it to be warm out.  I need some sun in my life!

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! I just saw some cute ones in a mustard color that are similar to those at Target! I think I'm going to grab 'em! ;) Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your blog's name!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Those are so cute! I've been looking for some similar. You look great!

Ann Barlow said...

I LOVE your shirt!! If only I could dress like you... And your hair looks fantastic in these pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors! And the fact that you're wearing strappy shoes... Spring is coming! Sort of. =)

-Megan

Alex said...

Fab shoes! Love how the colour works so well with all the tones in your shirt.

Adele said...

hi hun! thanks for visiting and for leaving such a sweet comment (: pretty shoes! I wish I could start wearing uncovered shoes here (: xo

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Love your blog, love your style! Can't wait to keep reading! Thanks for helping me find you. You're already on my sidebar. Follow me too! :)

tess said...

thanks for stopping by my blog, I love yours! this is a great top. can't wait to see more. would you like to trade links/add me to your blogroll?

rebekka said...

Yes, those are GREAT shoes!

JoAnna Duncan said...

Those shoes are AWESOME!!

Elaine said...

Those shoes are HOT!!! We need to get together soooooon..

Jen said...

Aw, if only I lived in the same country as you! :)

Love the cranberry red shoes. So cute.

Stacey Sargent said...

love the shoes! sooo cute! miss you! are you still part time at p.line or full time now?

Molly Mouse said...

I love those shoes. The color is amazing! You've got a great sense of style... so jealous. lol :P

PS: Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Sophie said...

You are so cute!

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it. :)

haha I love a good deal. I really can't buy anything regular price...ever.

Unknown said...

oh yes - bring on the sun! have fun at that blog party! (get it - blog party?! ha ha!). I live far too far away to attend. Love those shoes! oh and the nail polish colour too!
SB

Angela said...

Love the shoes. I would love to attend the blogger get together but I live in CA. So sad for me.

Kjrsten said...

those shoes are fantastic! (and I love your nails too!)

Lisa said...

Those shoes are amazing!