Thursday, March 11, 2010

My favorite lunch date!

 What I'm Wearing:
Shirt and Grey sweater/shirt: Gap (also worn here)
Jeans: Joe's skinnies (also worn here)
Shoes: Merona, Target
Coat: Prana *I'm in love*

Every week my dad and I meet for a quick lunch hour filled with good food and even better conversation.  I love catching up with him, and love sharing a delicious Italian Muffelata and Cacciatore from this fabulous Italian Cafe.  I love it!  This jacket is new and by prana.  Prana has amazing athletic clothing, and this jacket is superb for the weather in Salt Lake right now.  It's light, and comfortable, and super cute!  TT had a ward ball game tonight. Man those get intense and are so much fun to watch.  I met up with an old friend I've known since first grade for sushi tonight at Tsunami.  I love catching up with old friends and leaving feeling like you've been best friends your whole lives.  Hope everyone had a great Thursday. 
AWESOME giveaway here tomorrow!

8 comments:

Morgan said...

Meg so small world my cousin is bff's with your sister! Her name is Krystle Johnston her maiden name was Smart. Small world right!! Love love the outfit!

~Morgan

http://meetvirginiaandroo.blogspot.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MeetVirginiaShop

LyddieGal said...

Adorable coat, such a great find!

Alex said...

Gorgeous coat!

Elaine said...

LOVE the coat!! Have I seen it before? Don't remember..

I haven't tried Caputo's. Now I wanna go. Who doesn't like good Italian food? Can't wait for NEXT WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!

giddynici said...

Love your blog! Will be following with interest. Nice coat and I like the little wedges you have on. x

Tiffany Kadani said...

I love how those jeans aren't too skinny. And I love Target shoes! They always are so cute and last just as long as my expensive shoes.

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

i love how you still keep time for your dad..i hope to do that with my mom and dad...

ps. those red wedges on your previous post are insanely gorgeous!


vanilla ice cream ♥ 
| for the love of accessories |

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Those wedges are adorable! Target? Awesome!