Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Green Day

What did you do to celebrate St. Patrick's Day?  All I did was wear green, because I knew if I didn't I would pay dearly not only at work but from TT as well.   Uhh, hello pasty white legs arms, face, and body.  I probably should have worn tights today... my legs blend into the paint on the deck. 
   We went grocery shopping tonight which means we have food in the fridge! Milk, eggs, and bread - back in the fridge and food in the cupboards.  I'm still learning to be a good grocery shopper/housewife.  I have a feeling it will take me awhile(forever).  I have to say though I do love grocery shopping with TT, its one of my favorite late night activities.

What I'm Wearing:
T: Shade
Dress:Anthropologie
Belt: Ypsilon (also worn here)
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (also worn here) (and here)

Did you guys eat anything green today?  Green food may be my fav part of this holiday.

16 comments:

Madeline Veenstra said...

Love this print! Don't worry I'm so bad at grocery shopping and making sure our cupboards are well stocked :)

Alex said...

Beautiful print on this dress.

I ate thai green curry for dinner - does that count?!

La Loca said...

Adorable dress--and being a good housewife is waayy overrated, so don't worry about it!

Audrey Allure said...

Beautiful dress!

I didn't wear green, but I did get to see the St. Patrick's Day parade lol

Andie said...

that is an ADORABLE dress!!! :)

Elaine said...

Cute!! Totally love the dress!! WE didn't eat green food.... :(

SWT said...

I had some brownines with green mint frosting!

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

I wore green scrubs to work and drank green lemonade!

Jen Hsieh said...

this dress is so stunning! i love the bold, colorful print. :)
and yay for restocking the fridge! haha

Lisa said...

I love the dress! I wore green too, but sadly don't think I ate any green food yesterday.

Heather Feather said...

I forgot about the holiday but luckily I accidentally wore green so I was safe. I think I ate some green m&ms.

Tiffany Kadani said...

I love Anthro! You look beautiful!

Stacey Sargent said...

love that dress. love that girl!

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

our clients gave us 'clover' stickers!hehehe.

that's a very pretty dress...
always love bold prints and colors..:D

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Unknown said...

super super cute!
SB


not too serious i hope

LyddieGal said...

I wore a bit of green, and had Lucky Charms for breakfast. St. Patty's Day is the only time Charms are ever in the house.

Love the bold flower on the dress, so adorable and makes me want summer!

Chic on the Cheap