Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Come Together

attention fellow UTAH bloggers: 

Elaine from ClothedMuch and I have been wanting to do a get-together with our fellow Utah bloggers and it is slowly coming together! It will be at SLC's Cafe Trang (307 W 200 S) on Saturday, March 20th at 6PM. I've never eaten there, but from what I hear it is delish!  The sushi is always 50% off and if you don't care for sushi, there are a lot of other options!  If you want to bring your husband or friend!!  This will be an ABSOLUTE blast!  Just let us know so we can finalize the reservation. I hope you guys will come!!! This is a great opportunity to meet lots of fun and super creative people, I know I'm looking forward to it!  Hope to see you there!  If you have any questions, feel free to email me - - turley.meg@gmail.com - - or Elaine