Monday, March 15, 2010

School Librarian

This was a personal challenge!  I told myself no jeans today, and I did it!  I have dresses and skirts that are begging to be worn and I keep grabbing the same jeans over and over (and over) again.  This dress is courtesy of Shabby Apple from a while back.  I absolutely love it.  I love that I can walk around and not worry about anything being too short or too low etc.  We're headed to the Jazz game tonight.  Dad called and offered us tickets last minute...we'll take them!  Very excited.  Hope everyone is having a fabulously sunny Monday (at least here in Salt Lake)!  Don't forget to enter this BRIGHT GIVEAWAY and if you're local you'll want to come to this get together THIS weekend!
What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Shabby Apple
Tights: J. Crew
Shoes: Steve Madden
Glasses: Fossil (also worn here)

18 comments:

Elaine said...

Meg, you did it again. I LOVE THIS ON YOU!!! Please let me borrow that dress ;) Everything is perfect!!!

Leah said...

You are fabulous... love this dress on you. Have fun in the games. xoxo

Tabitha said...

I love this look on you - it's so chic!

Tiffany Kadani said...

I love Shabby Apple. It's so hard to find skirts that are long enough for me but they are great. I love the tights with it also.

Madeline Veenstra said...

This is such an elegant outfit! You look gorgeous, the glasses are really cute too!

Law Girl said...

What a classy outfit! You look fabulous!

Heather Feather said...

Love the dress :)

Cher said...

Sooooo cute!!!

Ann Barlow said...

This look is absolutely fabulous on you!!

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome dress!! What is it called on the website? Love your glasses, too. =)

-Megan

mel said...

this looks so absolutly amazing!!
great outfit and photos ;) you look so chic
xx

peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com

Feny said...

You look so beautiful :)

Alex said...

Wow, you look so elegant and classy in this. Such a simple shape but it really works.

tallyspank said...

first thought when i saw this picture...


oh?!?!


LOVE IT! LOVE YOU!

daisychain said...

holy crap gorgeous

Jen said...

I love this dress on you - very sexy secretary! I can imagine you strutting around the office on an episode of Mad Men, giving Joan a run for her money!

Audrey Allure said...

Beautiful outfit, love the tights & shoes!

Fabulocity in Amish Country said...

Oh my gosh.. I love this outfit!!! Great dress! :)