Sunday, March 21, 2010

Downtown Blogger Meetup - Spring 2010

Last night was a total success! And this is what I wore... we met so many fun bloggers who brought their husbands, boyfriends, and girlfriends.  Cafe Trang was so good, and I can't wait to for the next one, and hopefully we'll all get to meet even more bloggers!
This isn't quite all the girls (unfortunately), but seriously so fun.
 My sweet husband who came early with me to meet with Elaine and make sure we were ready (even though BYU was playing, note post below)
My favorite blogger, my mom!
fresh brownies . . . 
Elaine's dessert.
Half way through the sushi delivery...Faith of TheNearestFuture and her husband.  Awesome people. 
One of a million sushi rolls we ordered.
Bloggers... and future blogger?
TT's fortune for the evening - how fitting.
Susan of FreshlyPicked and her hubs.  One of the most creative people alive.
Madeline of UberChicForCheap and her husband.
Love this skirt.
This little guy kept some of the husbands happy.  
 Elaine of ClothedMuch and her hubby Chase.
What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: J. Crew
Pants: J. Crew
Shoes: Seychelles
Necklace: Anthropologie (also worn here)

So, who's coming to the next one?!?!  Seriously, we've already got the next one in mind.  Who doesn't love a massive backyard bbq (right, Elaine? :))?  If anyone would like more pictures from last nights meet up feel free to email me!

29 comments:

Alex said...

It looks like you all had a lovely time. Great photos :)

Madeline said...

Thanks for posting these. Too bad I am blinking like a goober in the group shot.

It really was so fun!

Anonymous said...

haha Meg! I doubt he'll be a blogger there will be something awesomer by then......but who knows?

Laura Demetriou said...

Wow, how great! So jealous, it looks like you had a lovely time!

jane st. clair said...

you looked so super cute and perfect for the event. it looks like so much fun and makes me wish there were some bloggers i knew (of) near me!
xo!
jane st clair | the little violet dress

Jen said...

Looks like you had a great time! Such a perfect outfit for a sunny spring day, too.

Susan said...

thanks again so much for hosting and we had a great time.

i'll only go to another blog meetup if your mom is there, because she just might be my new fav. person.

ps. when are we having a sewing night?

t said...

You look really cute! Nice outfit. :)

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

looks so much fun!
and the food looks yummy! :D

love how laid-back your oufit is...and i'm loving that necklace!

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Tiffany Kadani said...

For the first time in my life I wish I was still living in Utah. That looks like such fun!

Go BYU!

La Loca said...

your outfit is fabulous from head to toe!

Tabitha said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time. I LOVE your pants!

Unknown said...

did you and elaine host this event? what fun! good for you!
SB


not too serious i hope

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Aw, looks like such a great time! You and your husband are darling!

LyddieGal said...

The meet up looks like it was such a great time!!!
Your outfit is adorable, I LOVE the stormy sea necklace!

Chic on the Cheap

Anonymous said...

so we have matching puppies and matching shirts.


i really want to come to the next one... even though i live in idaho... i'll drive?

sachiiiii said...

Looks like a great time! All the girls look gorgeous!

-oh, sachi

brooke said...

aw so cute! looks like you had a great time. lovely outfit :) xx

Anonymous said...

i really love your writing way, very interesting,
don't give up and also keep posting for the simple reason that it simply just well worth to follow it.
looking forward to look over additional of your current article content, good bye!

Cher said...

What cute people were at the meet up!!!! I loved it!!! Plus those pants are amazing on you!!!

daisychain said...

that looks like such fun! fab outfit, too.

Elaine said...

Yay!! Thanks so much for the update and pics! You're a fabulous photographer and I loved your outfit. Let me borrow it?

Stacey Sargent said...

wish I could have been there!!

Taylor Sterling said...

great photos!! I have that striped shirt!!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Love your outfits as always. I especially love the necklace, I've had the turquoise one forever, and couldn't quite figure out how to wear it, but seeing your outfit, now I've figured it out. Thanks!! :)

E said...

This sounds so fun! I wish we had something like this in DC! And I'm loving that pretty necklace of yours with the stripes!

Khinna said...

Wow, in love with your style. I think I have a few more individuals to add to my google reader. Y'all make me miss SLC so much. I like to think myself as a SLC native, but have transplanted in a few new places. Thanks for adding some new creativeness to my day.

Secondhand Stella said...

Love your outfit!!!! It looks like a fun day :)

Anonymous said...

When is the next one?