Saturday, March 6, 2010

Skinnies and Boots

Our Saturday Sched
Slept in till 8:30 (TT, I could've slept longer)
 Ate Frosted Cheerios w/ sliced bananas (me)
Took Crew out for some training (TT)
Studied a lot (me)
Laundry, vacuum, organize, folded clothes (the second half and slightly even more annoying part of laundry) (mostly TT)
Showered and got ready (both)
Lunch: sandwiches and choc chip cookie (both)
Shopping for EVC's birthday present (both)
 TT's parents house to wrap gift (both)
EVCs 1year birthday bash (both)
Lots of pictures (me)
Three games of pool (TT)
UNC vs. DUKE basketball game (both)
Wings from Wingers, delivered to our door (mostly TT)
Trying to figure out what got in Crew's eye (both)
More studying (me)
A little online shopping (obviously me)
Alice & Wonderland the movie (both)
A little Sportscenter before bed (both)
What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: J. Crew - I am in love and if they make it any other color I just may have to go and get it
Jeans: J. Brand skinnys (also worn here)
Shoes: Steve Madden Cowboys (also worn here) (and here)

I was planning on washing the car, cleaning the inside, going to get stamps (TT hates spending money on stamps), restocking the fridge with caffeine, getting even more studying accomplished, and going through my closet to clear some space!  Eh, there's always next weekend right? Hope you all had a fantastic Saturday!! 

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Totally comfortable looking but with style.

Did you like Alice in Wonderland? I really want to see it...

-Megan

SWT said...

Sounds like TT and I both are becoming quite the house wives.

Go UNC!!!

Bree said...

cute! I wish I still lived in Utah so I could go to the blogger meetup.

Nikita said...

I'm loving the J.Crew and Steve Madden--two of my staples.

What did you think of Alice?

xx
nikitaetmode.blogspot.com

Secondhand Stella said...

Love the boots!

Sissy à la Mode said...

Oh that is a schedule girl!!!! Love your outfit very casual and comfy. I have to see Alice just can't wait ; )

Tiffany Kadani said...

I love J Crew! They really have come a long way since 1995 and their basics still rock. Sounds like you had a full Saturday!

Jen said...

Such a classic combination - those short boots make it so fresh.

Unknown said...

cozy. I love grey.
SB


not too serious i hope

megan-mae said...

Casual chic, but comfy. Well done. You look like you need a cool looking guitar in your hands to chill out about the house with. (Guitars are my favourite accessory even though I can't play it).

i had a chocolate chip cookie with my lunch too! Yum!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I adore how simplistic your style is. You're completely chic! Also, you've have killer hair! So cute!


MELANIELIKES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Follow please? <3

JenRem said...

Love this outfit - especially your shoes. SO CUTE!

Elaine said...

YOu look fabulous! And it sounds like you guys had a great weekend! How did you like Alice? We saw it last night too!

Cher said...

glad you made it to alice and you looked adorable!!!!

Samantha said...

Love the boots!

Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

whoa, you accomplished a lot over just one day! all i did was sleep...and veg out, watching tv in my bed...hehe.

join my give-away:
vanilla ice cream ♥ 
| for the love of accessories |

Kjrsten said...

those cowboy boots are AWESOME!